We have uniquely positioned ourselves as one of the topmost enterprise, extremely efficient in offering Rubber Vulcanizer.
We offer Vulcanizers in diameter & length as per customer’s requirement in quick lock door closing arrangement, in direct & indirect heated versions with cyclone fan for even temperatures. Moreover to this, our esteemed clients can purchase this rubber vulcanizer from us at affordable prices.
- Easy maintenance
- High operational fluency
- Low noise generation
- Uniform end product due simple structure
- Pressure Rating: G. G. Vulcanizers are normally designed & build for a working steam pressure of 5kg/sq.cm & are tested hydraulically before dispatch for a pressure of 7.5kg/sq.cm. We also manufacture & supply Vulcanizers with higher working pressures as per customers requirement
- Direct & Indirect Heating: For direct steam curing single wall Vulcanizers are standard supply, however for indirect curing coil-in-chamber type Vulcanizers can be supplied with cyclonic-fan motor for even temperature in vessel
- Types Of Door: Either swing-bolt type doors with mono-rail type retracting mechanism, sealed against leakage by Asbestos ropes or quick-lock type design
- Temperature Indication & Recording: Instrumentation can be provided for indicating the temperature & also circular chart recorders with mechanical winding arrangement can be provided for recording the temperature
- Forced Air Circulation: For hot air curing, forced air circulation can be attached on rear side of the vessel to ensure even temperature at all points in the Vulcanizer. These fans are with special water cooled seals
- Standard Accessories: Standard Vulcanizer are supplied with blank flanges for steam, inside batch trolley, bridge-stand, safety valves, gauges, etc
|Model||Internal Diameter Feet||Length Feet|